Discover / Who Should Attend and Why
Pitch Your Business Plan
Spring Symposium Photos
Who Should Attend and Why
Where and When
Spring Symposium Agenda
Accommodations and Travel
Who Should Attend and Why
• All Physicians, regardless of specialty, joining an existing practice.
• All Physicians, regardless of specialty, starting a new medical practice.
• All Resident physicians preparing to enter join or start a medical practice.
• Experienced clinicians that want to optimize efficiencies in private practice.
• All academic physicians interested in commercializing their research.
• Physician entrepreneurs.
• Physicians interested in raising capital for an entrepreneurial venture.
• Physician Extenders & Administrators.
• Non Physician healthcare executives, consultants, entrepreneurs, investors, and attorneys.
• Biomedical entrepreneurs, innovators and inventors.
Why Attend The Medical Entrepreneur Symposium
• Learn about laws and regulatory compliance issues required in private practice.
• Learn how to obtain hospital privileges and participation with Medicare and Managed care.
• Learn about the dangers and warning signs of contracts with employees, employers & vendors.
• Learn how to hire, fire, and payroll your employees.
• Learn how to bill and collect payments for your services.
• Learn how to evaluate, purchase and then implement electronic health records and other technologies in a medical practice.
• Learn how to design your medical office.
• Learn how to market yourself and your practice.
• Learn how to prepare for and manage day to day operations of a practice.
• Learn what insurance options you should consider to be adequately insured in both personal and business.
• Learn how and when to plan to preserve wealth and protect assets from creditors.
• Learn about additional implementing additional revenue opportunities to employ in your practice.
• Learn how to be a physician entrepreneur and create a business plan.
• Learn how to protect your idea and legally structure a new company.
• Learn how to create a management team, advisory board in an new entrepreneurial venture.
• Learn how to raise capital, understand a term sheet, and write a PPM.
• If selected, Present a business plan to a panel of experts and investors for critique and possible fund raising.
Unique Visitors Since 2010
The Medical Entrepreneur Symposium
Helping Doctors become Entrepreneurs in Business and Practice Management
Course Director Steven M. Hacker, MD
For Any Symposium Questions or Inquiries About our Products and Services: E-Mail Us
Click Here if you would like The Medical Entrepreneur to consult and perform S.W.O.T. analysis on your business/practice